FORT MILL — Nation Ford High School has a new queen and her name is Payton Deal.
The 2019 Miss Nation Ford Scholarship Pageant was held Feb. 7 and Payton Deal was crowned Miss. Nation Ford. Each year, the pageant supports a charity and this year it was Ronald McDonald House of Charlotte. All of the contestants brought in donations of toys, toiletries, food and other needs and spent a day at
Ronald McDonald House cleaning and learning about its mission helping pediatric patients and their families.
Pageant winners received scholarships ranging from $50 (ad and Congeniality) to $1,000 for Miss Nation Ford. This year’s winners are:
- Miss Ad sales: Stella Grennan
- Miss Congeniality: Cate Tedford
- Miss Freshmen: Jannelle Ilaqua
- Miss Sophomore: Gigi Stokes
- Miss Junior: Annamarie Yates
- Miss Senior: Bella Zaino
- Miss Nation Ford: Payton Deal